“We envision a community in which no neighbor experiences hunger.”
“The Food Bank of Northeast Georgia works to address hunger and end food insecurity by serving communities across our region, providing consistent access to nourishing food and relevant education.”
- Dignity – We honor the humanity of all people.
- Compassion – We acknowledge that hunger is a burden that no one should bear alone.
- Stewardship – We honor the power of giving by applying resources in a mission-driven and thoughtful manner.
- Belonging – We create a place of welcome and hospitality for all.
- Accountability – We commit to continuous improvement and transparency in all that we do.